- Photoshop-History & introduction, the file menu, the tools, Drawing lines & shapes
- Photo editing /inserting starting with Setting Up, introduction of layers
- Working With Photoshop Tools Working With Layers
- Image adjustment options Labels, Auto labels, Auto contrasts, Curves, Color balance, Brightness / Contrast, Posterize , Variations.
- Edit the images using options of Warp Tool. Using Dodge tool, Burn tool, Sponge Tool and Clone Stamp Tool.
- Creating images and giving special effects using Filters.
- Using Layer Styles.
- Produce an image by mixing two or more different images using Layer Masking & Vector Masking
The software provides many image editing features for raster (pixel-based) images as well as vector graphics. It uses a layer-based editing system that enables image creation and altering with multiple overlays that support transparency. Layers can also act as masks or filters, altering underlying colors. Shadows and other effects can be added to the layers. Photoshop actions include automation features to reduce the need for repetitive tasks. An option known as Photoshop CC (Creative Cloud) allows users to work on content from any computer.