- Introduction, Interface
- Drawing lines, shapes, inserting-pictures, objects, tables, templates
- Pick tools
- Zoom tools
- Free hand tool
- square tool
- rectangle tool
- Text tool
- Fill tool
- fonts used in designing of logos, posters, stickers, greeting cards, wedding cards, visiting cards, etc.
- Adding special effects, Exporting drawings, outlining & filling objects
- Inserting symbols & Clip arts. Exporting file
- Use features of Corel draw to create artistic characters and shapes.
Corel Draw is a vector graphics application, or. It is similar in concept to Adobe Illustrator. Some industries still rely on it, but I have not used it in many years because Illustrator and other applications left it in the dust in terms of features, performance and compatibility.
As a design program, CorelDraw provides users with different tools to create original images or drastically edit them. Some of the things users are able to do with the program are QR code generation, page layout and adding various special effects. Furthermore, CorelDraw is also compatible with other programs in the CorelDraw X7 Graphics Suite, such as Corel PHOTO-PAINT, which allows users to create even more complex images.